HONEY AND THE BABIES LESS THAN A YEAR OLD!

Besides soils and garbage, honey is one of the bacteria called "clostridium botulisim" which produces a poison that can cause a botulisem. Children under the age of one small amount of honey can be infected with this (infant botulisim). This is why it is advised that children under the age of one should not eat honey.
Weakening the body (soothing) plus the symptoms of this disease
-dry stomach ache
-feeling off of breath and getting sick
- is not able to speak or cry.
Notice. Like the society's leaders, they say they can't speak language is because they can't talk.
Children over the age of one year old but their stomachs and vagina can eliminate the bacteria-causing toxins. The chance of this disease comes from honey is lower. So if you eat it doesn't matter!

Enjoyed this article? Stay informed by joining our newsletter!

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

About Author