Do you want to earn money online? Our website was built on the efforts of readers just like you. Readers who didn’t have any experience as writers but decided to put a list together and send it in.
Registration link to lodpost
TIPS ON WHAT TO WRITE ON LODPOST
1. Write short bio about celebrities
2. Write short reviews about app, websites and products
3. Report The current events worldwide 🌐
4. Share your travel Experience about such country, city or town
So here is the deal: We will pay you for your efforts. You don’t need to be an expert—you just need to have English equal to that of a native speaker, a sense of humor, and a love for things unusual or interesting.
You do not need to have any relevant experience or hold any particular qualifications, but you do need to:
- Possess excellent creativity
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Show a passion for content creation
- Stay on top of trends
To help you out with some ideas, the lists that our readers love the most (and the ones we will most likely pay for) are lists that are offbeat and novel—lists that are looking at something normal in an unexpected way (ways college makes you dumb, for example), unsolved mysteries, hidden knowledge (things most people don’t know), misconceptions, and just really astonishing general knowledge about anything—trending, for example. After approving your article, it will be great to share it on Facebook/Twitter.
You will earn revenue for every article that is published.
- No limit on articles published
- Must be 100% original content
- Paid out via PayPal
New tips to earn on lodpost with products Reviews
- Evaluate the product from a user's perspective.
- Demonstrate that you are knowledgeable about the products reviewed – show you are an expert.
- Provide evidence such as visuals, audio, or other links of your own experience with the product, to support your expertise and reinforce the authenticity of your review.
- Share quantitative measurements about how a product measures up in various categories of performance.
- Explain what sets a product apart from its competitors.
- Cover comparable products to consider, or explain which products might be best for certain uses or circumstances.
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of a particular product, based on your own original research.
- Describe how a product has evolved from previous models or releases to provide improvements, address issues, or otherwise help users in making a purchase decision.
Identify key decision-making factors for the product's category and how the product performs in those areas (for example, a car review might determine that fuel economy, safety, and handling are key decision-making factors and rate performance in those areas).
- Describe key choices in how a product has been designed and their effect on the users beyond what the manufacturer says.
- Include links to other useful resources (your own or from other sites) to help a reader make a decision.
Consider including links to multiple sellers to give the reader the option to purchase from their merchant of choice.
When recommending a product as the best overall or the best for a certain purpose, include why you consider that product the best, with first-hand supporting evidence.
Ensure there is enough useful content in your ranked lists for them to stand on their own, even if you choose to write separate in-depth single product reviews for each recommended product.
Product reviews often use affiliate links to products listed on an ecommerce site, so that if a shopper finds a review useful and follows the provided link to purchase a product, the creator of the review is rewarded by the seller.
Product reviews can be a great resource for shoppers when deciding which product to purchase. When writing reviews, focus on the quality and originality of your reviews, not the length, following as many of the above best practices as you are able. This will deliver the most value to shoppers reading your reviews.
What can lead to banning of your account #lodpost
- 1. Posting Copied contents not allowed 🚫
- 2. Using invalid means to gain views rather than sharing your articles to social media or popular forums will lead to banning of your account.
- 3. Articles Related to sports, p0rn, not allowed. When using s.e.x words change it to s*e*× or s£x concerning relationships category
What is hits on lodpost.com articles
Hits = Valid paid views or valid reads On your articles. Invalid views or clicks won't be counted.
TIPS TO EARN MORE.
Write on Reviews category to earn more.
Reviewing different types of plaftorm you have knowledge about can earn you more money on #lodpost you can reviews websites, apps or any products you want.
examples of articles Reviews
How to get valid hits ?
You Get valid hits whenever you post highly unique and user-friendly articles
For example if a visitor read your article to the point of commenting on your post. That's a proof that they have genuine interest on your articles and your views are valids. Keep in mind that some visitors might read your article genuinely and not commenting but the hits are still valids.
Now if you notice you post articles with zero hits. It's because no visitor has interest on your articles headlines.
How To Increase Your Article Engagements or Reading Time
Adding Videos That is related to your Article. increases engagements and therefore increases your earnings. make sure you add video at the end of your article texts
- Step1: Open YouTube App
- Step2: Search For a Video that's related to your Article.
- Step3: Add the Video to your already published or new Article. using the Social Embed Feature- Video>YouTube>Enter the YouTube url or paste it
Using any illegal means to generate traffics is highly prohibited and your views are excluded. It will lead to banning of your account.
THINGS NOT TO DO ON LODPOST 🚫
- 1. Participating in a click to click or visit for visits is highly prohibited your account will be banned
- 2. Using Illegal means to gains traffics such as Bots traffics from other websites or software is highly prohibited
- 3. Posting Copied contents is highly prohibited
THINGS TO DO.✅
1. Writing unique contents or articles that might be Useful to others is recommended
2. Sharing your article links on Facebook or any other social media is recommended.
What is CPM on lodpost articles
Generally speaking cpm stands for cost per mile. It means the amount you can earn per 1000 hits.
NB: Do not your just write articles because you feel like posting what is on your mind. Publish what you think people are looking for and might be useful to someone. Like the big tech media such as CNN. BBC. Buzzfeed. And so on
How can I improve my Earning on lodpost.com?
First, don't make earning your top priority when writing articles. You will only be able to improve your income when you improve your writing. lodpost visitors are looking for very high quality, engaging, and trustworthy content. So first, try to meet these threshold. Here are six things you can work on to make sure your articles are widely read:
1) Put the readers above yourself.
Understand their aspirations and what drives them. Connect with them through your writing.
2) Write for your audience.
Always ask yourself two questions. am I entertaining my audience? Am I telling them something new? If the answer to either of the two questions is "no," rethink your topic.
3) Write better.
Improve your grammar and your writing style. Language is a powerful tool, use it well. a great thought that is not well written will only put off readers. Install the Grammarly extension for Chrome to easily remove basic errors.
4) Write for media.
Your audience is mobile with a very short attention span. Use shorter sentences. Don't write long, confusing sentences. be crisp. Be concise. Keep it simple.
5) Write innovative topics.
If you spot a topic that has already received good views, there's no point in starting over. Doing the same thing over and over again will not help. Keep innovating and experimenting.
6) Do your research. 6)
Being superficial and repeating facts your audience already knows is counterproductive. Try to dig deeper into a topic and let the audience know something they don't know.
We hope this new guide will benefit our existing and new writers.
It's easy signup and submit your unique contents and get paid. Make sure your article is created by you we do not accept copyright contents
Weither you are experts on a niche or category you are highly welcome to join us.
Write on Reviews, Technology, Tutorials, News, Science,and Religions, write on lifestyle and many more.
Now what are you waiting for? When you can make money from home. Join lodpost.com now
Follow our terms and conditions do not copy articles and paste on lodpost from any site. Do not rewrite already exist articles on lodpost. Articles must be original and 100% unique.
- Do not paraphrase articles
- Do not make plagiarized articles unique changing words is not allowed.
- If you get caught your account will be banned with no payment
Why My Articles Don't Ranks ?
Follow the following steps to boost your articles:
1. Added backlinks on your articles. (Example sources link, name mentioned in your articles links like social medial link or site , images sources links.
2. Articles has less information.. example your article didn't describe many details about a topics you wrote on. You have to do so.
3. Articles not well arranged. To fix this add Heading 2 3 4 for sub Heading of a paragraph.Give paragraphs space in after each sentences.
4. Articles has no Featured image it's very important you have to do so.
How to Earn Paid Views on lodpost.com
faq Questions alot of our publishers are asking is how does their earning are really calculated ?.
Here are fews things you need to know about your earnings.
Lodpost system will counts your paid views based on the following factors:
- Your article's visitors must be a genuine readers any have interest in your content. Fake readers will not be counted
- Your article’s visitor must be unique within 24 hours.
- VPN/proxy visitors will be excluded from your earnings.
- Adblock visitors will be excluded from your earnings.
- Visitors IP changed will be excluded from earnings.
- Your article’s visitor must have Cookies enabled.
Watch Video tutorials on lodpost.com
What LodPost.com is Looking For: Quality
LodPost values quality content — fresh ideas, unique perspectives, varied voices, smart thinking — and we believe readers do too. Here are the elements our editorial teams consider in evaluating story quality:
Does the story meet a high editorial standard?
– Is it well-written, easy to follow, free of errors, appropriately sourced, narratively strong, and compelling?
Does it add value for the reader? – Does it share new insights or perspectives? Offer an original take on a familiar issue? Does it stir emotions and/or thinking? Provide meaningful advice? Enrich a reader’s understanding of the topic? Does it feel like time well spent?
Is it written for the reader? – Is the story written with the reader in mind? Does the story make a connection with the reader or to a larger issue?
Is it complete? – Is it a finished, polished piece of work? Considered? Concise? Will a reader walk away satisfied?
Is it rigorous? – Are claims supported? Sources cited alongside stated facts? Does the story hold up to scrutiny?
Is it honest? – Is the story written in good faith? Is it truthful?
Does it offer a good reading experience? – Is it properly formatted for the web/mobile? Does it have a clear and relevant headline that lets the reader know what the story is about? An easily readable story body — paragraphs/spacing/styling/section breaks/quotes?
Is it free of typos and errors?
Is the imagery appropriate? Is the imagery relevant and appropriate to the story?
Stories that contain any of the disqualifications below will not be considered for additional distribution.
Content that violates LodPost’s Rules, including:
Violations of Ad-Free LodPost
This includes unacceptable embeds, images, and promotions
Plagiarism or “borrowing” content without citation
Non-compliant embeds (embeds that collect user information must do it off-site)
Undisclosed affiliate links
Stories that promote intolerance or prejudice against individuals or groups, including the use of scientific or pseudoscientific claims to pathologize, dehumanize, or disempower others
Stories that glorify, celebrate, downplay, or trivialize violence, suffering, abuse, or deaths
Stories that exist mainly to target, shame, intimidate, or harass identified, identifiable, or anonymous people
Nudity that is not content-supportive; it must be appropriate and tasteful to the story and is not allowed in the feature image
Violent, graphic, or offensive images or videos
Promotion of self-harm, suicide, or eating disorders
Pseudoscience or questionable health/medical/diet claims, including anti-vaxx
Unsubstantiated accusations of illegal or unethical behavior
Including personal or private information without permission (includes personal communications)
We want readers to feel their time on LodPost is well spent and are taking a careful look at stories designed to drive views over value. We believe clickbait does a disservice to readers and writers and undermines LodPost’s goals of spreading new ideas, deepening understanding of the world, and supporting nuance, complexity, and vital storytelling.
We've distilled four questions for writers and editors to use to evaluate and identify most clickbait formulas. If any of these questions can be answered with a "yes," the story is likely clickbait and will not be considered for additional distribution:
Is the title trying to exploit a reader’s personal worries, insecurities, or emotional state?
Is the title or story image more provocative than the content of the story merits?
Is the title over-reaching or over-promising with hyperbolic claims or absolutes that are not verifiable?
Is the title withholding important context; misleading the reader; or using cliches, gimmicks, or cheap language?
A tasteful, narrow “curiosity gap” in the headline is okay, as long as the reader has a good idea of what they’re clicking on and the story delivers on its premise.
LodPost’s Writers Hub has advice about great headlines and how to write them.
Disqualifying story types
No meta – no stories written about LodPost
Sponsored content, content marketing, or stories whose sole purpose is to gather signups/traffic
Non-English stories (we can only review English stories at this time)
Inflammatory business reviews
Shortform posts are not eligible for further distribution.
Minimum Withdrawal Amount